Terms and Conditions
By accessing any part of the Website or the Service, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms in full which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website or Service. If you do not accept the Terms in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
Classic Car Auction Results (“CCAR”) may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. Please check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms, because they are binding on you.
Any amendments, modifications, enhancements or changes to the Service made available by CCAR from time to time shall be subject to these Terms.
Service Access and Technical Support
Whilst CCAR endeavours to ensure that the Website and Service is normally available 24 hours a day, CCAR shall not be liable if for any reason the Website or Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website and the Service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond CCAR’s control.
CCAR will provide technical support to the current paying subscribers to the Service by email only. Technical support will only be provided for bugs or errors in the Service that are reproducible by CCAR. You agree to provide CCAR with full and accurate details of all bugs and errors in the Service requested by CCAR. You acknowledge that CCAR provides no warranty that all or any bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
CCAR offers different types of subscriptions (“Subscriptions”) including, for example, free, standard and trader levels of access. We reserve the right to vary the amount of content and types of service that it makes available to different categories of users at any time.
If you choose to become a Subscriber, you must select and provide information about your preferred payment method (e.g., credit card, or Paypal) (“Payment Method”). You will immediately be charged for your subscription fees, after you click “Submit” on the confirmation page, and your account will be activated to “Subscriber” status. You agree to pay all subscription fees and other charges incurred in connection with your CCAR Account.
All subscription fees are payable in advance. Subscription fees will be billed automatically to the Payment Method at the start of the period, and will auto-renew until your subscription is terminated. The renewal subscription fees will be the same as the initial charges unless you are otherwise notified in advance. You authorize CCAR to charge your Payment Method for the appropriate membership charges and fees. CCAR reserve the right to increase subscription fees or to institute new fees at any time upon reasonable notice posted in advance on our site. All purchases are final and no refund will be given for unused portions of your initial or any renewal subscription period.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting your profile page and choosing the relevant options. The cancellation of a subscription will go into effect at the end of your current billing cycle, and you will have the same level of access to our site through the remainder of such billing cycle. When your subscription ends, you will be able to access the free features of our site only. No refunds or credits will be provided by CCAR upon cancellation.
You are responsible for all content you post.
The Site and any related Digital Applications may include comments capability, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas or features that allow feedback to CCAR and interaction between users (“Forums”). While CCAR does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (the “Messages”), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by CCAR on a Forum. You may not:
– Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
– Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that infringe copyright;
– Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice ongoing legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
– Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of CCAR;
– Post Messages in any language other than English;
– Post the same Message, or a very similar Message, repeatedly;
– Post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
– Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”;
– Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
– Disguise the origin of any Messages;
– Impersonate any person or entity (including The Economist employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
– Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component;
– Collect or store other users’ personal data; and/or
– Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
By submitting Messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Classic Car Auction Results from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this section.
CCAR has no control over individuals posting Messages on any Forum. CCAR cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Forum and should not rely on Messages when you make (or refrain from making) any specific investment or other decision.
By submitting a Message to a Forum you are granting CCAR a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part, and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user or pen name and your expressions of opinion. CCAR reserves the right to contact you by e-mail about your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for CCAR to fully and effectively monitor Messages infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that any content infringes your legal rights, you should notify CCAR immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Reliance on Information
– The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
– CCAR offers no investment advice whatsoever, and cannot be held responsible for subsequent actions by users of CCAR.
– CCAR offers no advice or opinions on the condition, provenance or value of individual cars or vehicles featured on the website.
– Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Much of the content found on this site has been submitted by third party information providers and partners. Any copying, redistribution, publication or retransmission of any portion of website material, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of CCAR any third party information provider to the website.
Any third party manufacturer logos, symbols, images, badges or trademarks appearing on the site are at all times the property of the third party manufacturer.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Viruses and Hacking
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Changes to our Site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
CCAR is run and operated as part of the Autojumble Group. You can contact the group at 58 Mildmay Road, London, N1 4NG or at email@example.com.