Classic Car Auction Results, Autojumble and Next Step Heritage (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We collect from you
Use of your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
– to enable us to provide you with access to the Website and to use the Service and to enable you to download information and materials from the Website; the registration form, to contact you with our newsletter and other email updates;
– to make you aware of other products or services offered by us from time to time;
– to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Website;
– to contact you for your views on the Website and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website; and
– to administer, support, improve and develop Our Website.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We do not store your credit card details
If you choose to pay for the Service using a Credit Card, your credit card details are not stored by us and cannot be used by our staff.
Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Paypal or Stripe, to enable us to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis. You can find copies of the Paypal and Stripe security policies on their respective websites.
You can opt-out of any email communications
We send billing information, product information, service updates and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the user can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any user upon request.
Disclosure of your information
We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate.
We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data to third parties (whether in the UK or elsewhere) for the purposes of providing Services from us. They supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Service. All data submitted to third parties will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If some or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note that this may include the transfer of your personal data to one or more countries outside the UK.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you navigate around a website. Cookies are required to use Classic Car Auction Results and are used in the following ways:
– To keep a session open after a user logs in.
– To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
– When a user has enabled ‘Remember Me on This Computer’ a cookie allows the user to access their account without logging in each time. This cookie is removed when the user explicitly logs out.
These cookies contain no personal information, but users are not recommended to enable ‘Remember Me’ when using a publicly-accessible computing device or terminal.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We take no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
This policy may be updated from time to time
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on our Website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Ian Quest, whose correspondence address is 58 Mildmay Road, London, N1 4NG.